What is a Notary?
A notary is a public officer or other person authorized to authenticate contracts, acknowledge deeds, take affidavits, protest bills of exchange, take depositions, etc.
(This service does not take the place of a Signature Guarantee - which is not offered by the credit union).
How does this service work?
- Bring the document(s) you need notarized - along with your driver’s license - to any of our licensed Notary Publics in our branches.
- The staff member completing the notarization will complete a process and then stamp and sign your document(s).
What are the benefits?
- No fees.
- Applies for members only.
- You are already here - "one stop shopping".
- Fast, easy and convenient.