Who Can Join
The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses located in Chautauqua County, NY;
- Members of record as of the effective date of conversion to a community charter;
- And also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union; volunteers in the community; members of the immediate family or household; and organizations of such persons.
To Open An Account:
- You must be eligible through our field of membership (listed above)
- Complete the “Membership Application Form” (below)
- Have available the following information:
- current proof of your US physical and/or mailing address
- your Social Security number or tax ID number
- a valid form of photo identification (e.g. driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport) - if under 18, you will need a copy of your Social Security Card
- $5 minimum deposit to establish your membership
- Stop by any of our locations with your Membership Application and all other information listed above.
- If you plan to apply through the mail, you must also fill out the “Member Identity and Verification Form” (below). Mail your application and other documentation to:
Inner Lakes FCU
Attn: Member Services
19-21 East Main Street
Westfield, NY 14787
If you have any questions, please contact us at (716) 326-3858.