(It's tax time!)
Do you find yourself hurrying to the credit union to cash or deposit your paycheck or tax refund?
What is this service?
Direct deposit allows you to have your checks deposited automatically into your account - regardless if it is a one time deposit (tax refund) or a recurring deposit (payroll).
How does this service work?
- All you need is a few pieces of information to do this:
- Please contact a Member Services Representative for your correct account number for direct deposit purposes.
- Which account (savings or checking)
- The amount you want to be deposited
- Our Routing and Transit Number: 222-383-055
- You then give this information to the party responsible for your payment(s).
What are the benefits?
- NO FEES or hidden costs to use this service.
- Never having to worry about making it to the credit union before we close.
- Can save you 1/4% on a credit union loan rate when you take out a new loan if your loan payment is directly paid from your check.
- You will be eligible for 2 boxes of our basic checks free per calendar year with Payroll Direct Deposit.
How do I sign up?
- You can either pick up a form from your payroll department or one up from us.
- Drop it off to your payroll department and it will start (depending on your pay schedule) within 2-4 weeks.