Coronavirus Information and Planning
As the Coronavirus continues to spread, many businesses, schools, and organizations are taking precautions to help protect the health and well-being of their employees, members, customers, and the community. Inner Lakes is also taking this situation very seriously. We monitor developments closely and continue to reinforce plans that will allow us to maintain operations even under strained circumstances.
What Inner Lakes Is Doing:
- Key staff are preparing the testing and implementation of working remotely. This will allow crucial operations to continue for our members should the need arise. These operations include the posting of daily transmissions, payroll deposits, payroll transfers, checks, electronic transmissions, debit card and credit card transactions, loan transfers, electronic bill payments, and online banking services.
- Inner Lakes has a full-service online transaction platform that handles many types of transactions. Also, our ATMs remain available for member use.
- We are reviewing our existing pandemic plan and will be prepared to enact further measures if the need arises. We will notify our members of anything further via our website, Facebook page, and through email.
- We are actively encouraging sick employees to stay home and seek medical attention.
- Employees who are well but have potentially sick family members at home are also being requested to stay at home.
- Credit union staff are being asked to limit travel, especially to areas where the outbreak of the virus are suspected.
- Staff are performing ongoing environmental cleaning. Surfaces are being disinfected on a regular basis.
What You Can Do:
- Make use of our free online remote services.
- Do not come into our offices if you are sick, or if you have a family member who is.
- Be patient and plan ahead. No one knows where this will end up. If your school, business, or organization shuts down for a certain amount of time, realize that this will increase demand for our services – and it would likely be during a time when we have more staff out as well.
- Beware of scams related to the Coronavirus: Coronavirus: Scammers follow the headlines
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has a site which provides detailed information for combatting the virus: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Our share (deposit) insurance remains in effect. This is up to $250,000. Details on this can be found at: https://www.ncua.gov/files/press-releases-news/NCUAHowYourAcctInsured.pdf
- As always, contact Inner Lakes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 326-3858 with questions and concerns.